Thursday, November 29, 2007

Birthday - Pre-K Style

Austin celebrated his 4th birthday at school today. The teacher, Mrs Axtell made him a cool crown to wear in class (Austin was slightly embaressed to wear it infront of everyone)

He got to be the special helper for the day, plus the class sang happy birthday to him "underwater style" Which he LOVED!

I'd post the video I took of the kids singing to him, but the video is a whopping 101mb's!! *eeeks*
Fear not! I also took pictures! :o)


Chris & I snuck out of class while they were singing other songs.

I don't think Austin would stay in his seat & do school work if Chris & I had stayed. So while they were talkin turkey (Yep, the song was about turkey's) We tippy toed to the door and made our escape without Austin seeing :o)

No comments: